Sunday 8 November 2015

Sleepover Ideas x

Hello everybody! So I decided that I was going o do a blog post about things to do at sleepovers with your friends. Sleepovers vary a lot depending on age etc, but the things that I am going to list are very versatile. You could watch movies like Mean Girls, Marley and Me or a horror if you're into all of that (I'm certainly not, I get so terrified!) For this it is essential to have lots of snacks like popcorn or chocolate!!! Another thing you could do is build a really cosy fort (I know that sounds really babyish but trust me its so fun!) To do this, just gather up all of the duvets you can find, dump them in your selected location, and then put a throw over a couple of chairs and there you have it! You could also do some Buzz-feed quiz's, as they are a bit of fun and really addictive! And finally, you can prank call people. Again, this may seem stupid, but it is hilarious when you call someone really gullible. 
Hope you guys enjoyed this post, love you
Anonymous girl xxx

2 comments: