Tuesday 17 November 2015

Anxiety Rant x

Hello everybody! If you're looking for a really happy and cutesy blog post, then click off now. So I noticed that I had quite a lot of views on my anxiety post, so I thought I would do a massive rant about it. I've been having loads of panic attacks recently, much more than usual. So much so, I had to break up with my boyfriend because of it. This was really hard for me, as it was by no means his fault and he was the kindest guy ever. This made me get even more stressed because everybody was asking why I finished with him. I have been having panic attacks about once every 2 days (You guys might get them more often than I do, but for me this is really frequent) I usually get them either in my English lesson or at home. This is really annoying as I love English and it is one of my strongest subjects, so having constant panic attacks in it is really distracting and draining while I'm trying to learn. A girl at school today asked me 'What does a panic attack actually feel like?' So I explained, it feels like you are in the rapids at a swimming pool and you get pushed under. You can't breath and you shake like crazy. Personally my vision gets really blurry and I get pins and needles in my hands (I don't know if this is just me). I hate it when I am in a lesson with none of my friends and I can feel one coming on. I have to awkwardly ask to go to the toilet and go and calm myself down. Leave a comment if you have had similar experiences and I hope this helped some of you.
Anonymous girl xxx

1 comment:

  1. don't worry. I'll always be there if you need me. Remember, i go blind when i'm stressed, so i know how annoying it can be. especially when it gets in the way of school (Nerd of the year here!). just remember, you have friends to support you. Xox

    ReplyDelete