Saturday 7 November 2015

Anxiety.

Hi guys. I didn't know whether I should address this or not. But it turns out I have 50 views of my previous blogs! Which is so amazing considering I only started like a couple of hours ago! Anyway, I thought that there was a good chance that maybe some of you needed help with your anxiety, or maybe you could help your friends who also suffer with it.
I'm going to start off with 'What is it?' - Anxiety is when you have panic attacks on a regular basis. However, when you have anxiety, you could have a panic attack, when the situation is completely harmless. This can lead onto anxiety disorder, when you stop doing everyday things to try and stop yourself from having a panic attack, however, this makes you isolated from friends and family.
'Panic attacks?' - A panic attack is when your body is preparing you to get away from a certain situation. The symptoms include; fast heart rate, feeling sick, shaking, loss of breath and many more (These are just symptoms that I experience).
'How do you stop a panic attack?' -  If you/a friend are having a panic attack then just remember breathing. It seems so simple, but if you just remember to take deep breaths, then either you or tell your friend to in hale through your nose and exhale through your mouth, really slowly and this should calm you or your friend down gradually.
I hope this helped some of you and if you have any more questions feel free to comment them down below.
Anonymous girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment