Saturday 7 November 2015

Choosing Options For GCSE x

Hello everybody! I hope you have enjoyed my blogs so far as I love making them for you! Anyways, today I am going to talk about choosing subjects for GCSE. If you do not live in the UK, then this will not apply to you so feel free to stop reading, however, for the few people who this may help, stay tuned. I am currently in year 10 and have been doing my chosen options for a while now. I chose Latin, drama, history and art. I am loving my subjects at the moment which is so important. I think that it is good to have a balance of creative and logical subjects so you get a wide range of skills needed in later life. Also, do some research on the subject you are thinking of taking to ensure it is right for you. And most importantly. DON'T DO WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING! You want to be an original person that inspires people. Not a boring copy-cat that is exactly the same as everybody else (sorry for the rant!). Trust me, even if you have no idea about what to take, talk to your teachers about it, I promise that they will be glad that you are taking this seriously. Hope this helped some of you.
Anonymous girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment