Tuesday 2 February 2016

My Drugstore Make-Up Bag 14 Year Old Girl x

Hey guys, so today I am going to give you a little run down of my basic make-up bag. Some days I don't wear any make-up, as I feel my skin is generally quite clear and doesn't require much coverage. For a primer I use the Rimmel stay matte as it is only about £3.00 and you only need to apply a tiny amount. Next I use the collection lasting perfection concealer in the shade fair. I find this concealer has very good coverage, however it sometimes leaves dry patches, as it is quite matte. For my powder I use the Rimmel stay matte powder in the shade transparent. This is the best powder ever and you barely ever need to re-apply. For my eye shadow I love the makeup-revolution girls on film pallet that has a lot of nude, gold shades. I am currently using the Maybelline lash sensational, which I would say is a mediocre mascara as I find it is quite clumpy. I have yet to find a great mascara. And finally for my lips, for Christmas I got a Mac lipstick in the shade flamingo. It is a light coral shade and the formulation is a luster. This means that it is very moisturising, however it may need to be re-applied throughout the day.
Thanks for reading this guys and I hope it helped in some way
Anonymous girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment