Wednesday 24 February 2016

Quick update x

Hey guys, so I thought that I would do a completely random blog to just update you on my life at the moment. So recently my anxiety has been well under control and despite being anxious from time to time, I've not had a full on panic attack in weeks! I've also been really stressed out about school, as we need to start revising for our core science exams in May, and I haven't even started yet! In other news, I have been getting As and A*s in my subjects which I am very chuffed with. My advice of the day for you guys is that, no matter how stressed you are, just remember that you are so privileged to be able to choose what we want to do in life and that everything will work itself out eventually, and finally, everything happens for a reason.
Hope this wasn't too boring for you to read,
Anonymous girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment