Saturday 9 January 2016

25 Facts About Me x

Hey guys, so this will hopefully help you get to know me a bit better!

1. I love English and writing my own stories, usually romance or fantasy.

2. Up until about 1 year ago I hated pizza (crazy or what?!) And now its one of my favourites.

3. I have 1 dog and 1 cat.

4. My favourite flowers are lilies and roses.

5. I prefer Galaxy to Dairy Milk (although I do love Dairy Milk Oreo)

6. I love doing sports like netball and basketball.

7. In my life I have lived in 8 houses and I am about to move into number 9!

8. Coldplay are my favourite band.

9. My favourite colour is blue (but also love pink)

10. I prefer sweet scents to fresh scents.

11. I have a fear of loneliness.

12. I have green eyes.

13. My favourite Disney princess is Rapunzel

14. I wish I could paint really well.

15. I spend about 60% of my life in bed.

16. I think I want to be a doctor when I'm older.

17. My favourite individual music artist is Sia.

18. The colour orange doesn't suit me.

19. I am really messy and disorganized.

20. The best feeling is putting on new socks.

21. My favourite Youtuber is Emma Blackery.

22. My favourite food is mango.

23. I really want to be able to fly.

24. My aim in life is to be happy and have my own family.

25. I am very shy around new people.

Hope you enjoyed this and have a nice January!

Anonymous girl xxx

3 comments:

  1. I just started reading your blog! I really like it :) Followed!

    Check out my blog and follow if you like it :) developingcognition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so much for following! Just checked out your blog and it's so inspirational xxx

      Delete