Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas List x

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in AGES! I've been really busy with school things recently. Just a quick disclaimer that I do not expect all of these things for Christmas it's just a few ideas for some of you who maybe want to know what I would find useful to ask for for Christmas. Anyways onto the actual list:
T-Shirts- This may seem really simple, however I am one of those people who completely forgets to ask for them for Christmas, but throughout the whole year I am always on the hunt for really cool, stylish t-shirts. If you are looking for these to buy for someone else I would highly recommend Primark. This is only available in the UK so sorry for any American readers. Primark's t-shirts are super cheap and very wearable,
Lush Products- Lush products are such good Christmas presents, as you can get them for anyone. I would recommend candy mountain for anyone who loves sweet scents (this is my favourite lush product ever as I personally love sweet scents) I would also recommend the sex bomb for anybody who prefers a sweeter scent (I also love this bath bomb)
Fairy Lights- I feel as if fairy light can make anybody's room look really cute and Tumblr. They just add a bit of cosiness to a room, great for Christmas time especially.
Makeup Brushes- I have been needing new makeup brushes for so long now, I have been told that the Real Technique ones are great and relitavely affordable, so if I get those, expect a reveiw to go up after Christmas if which ever ones I hopefully recieve.
Hope you enjoyed this Chrismas list and leave a comment on what I should blog about next.
Anonymous Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment