Saturday 5 December 2015

Why I am A Christian x

Hey guys! So today I am going to talk about my faith and why I believe what I believe. I'm not trying to shove my religion in anybody's face, so if you don't want to read this, feel free to click off now. So I started going to church when I was very young, so I've basically grown up knowing about God. I was christened when I was a baby, however I feel that I truly started believing in God, and praying on a more regular basis when I was around 13. This was after I went to an amazing camp, south of where I live. You do all sorts of awesome activities and learn about the bible. We also had a night where we could all ask anonymous questions about whatever we wanted like 'Why does God love us unconditionally?' etc. Obviously we only discussed it and did not come up with a proper answer, but the adults there are so good at explaining things that I could never even comprehend by myself. So I know most of you reading this are probably agnostic (no religion) but I just thought I would ost this for the few Christians reading, and if you have any questions just comment down below.
Anonymous girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment